Officially National Children’s Library named after Khnko Aper is a national children’s library in Yerevan, Armenia. It was founded in 1933 and renamed after the famous children’s writer Khnko Aper after his death in 1935. Since 1980, the library is located on Teryan street of Kentron district, next to the Swan lake of the Opera house. The architects of the library building are Levon Ghulumyan and Rouzan Alaverdyan. The library is home to a collection of 500 thousand books. It has large reading saloon with a capacity of 100 seats.